Fonte Antica is a farmhouse that likes MOTORCYCLISTS. Do you know Umbria, Valnerina and the Monti Sibillini National Park? They are beautiful areas, ideal to visit by motorbike … one curve after another.
Immersed in the green of an unspoiled nature, you will be surprised by wonderful views, mountains, rivers and characteristic medieval villages: Norcia, Castelluccio, Cascia, the Marmore waterfall.
Fonte Antica is an ideal foothold and refreshment point for all those who want to visit the main Umbrian destinations. We are young (we opened at the end of 2007) and the structure is the home of our family, renovated trying to maintain the charm of this place. Only 12 rooms, all with private bathrooms, tastefully furnished, also thinking of the comfort of those who, after a day riding their motorbike, want to enjoy some well-deserved rest, perhaps enjoying a dinner based on “pork butchery” products ( cold cuts, cheese, truffle, lentils, saffron) and a good glass of wine.
Thinking about those who travel by motorbike, we offer dedicated services:
- covered parking
- flexible hours for check-in and check-out
- road guides and short and long range itineraries to suggest you
- typical restaurant: peasant breakfast and dinner with DOC products
- discounts for groups and for those who book the entire structure
—– ITINERARIES —–
DOWNLOAD the itineraries for BIKERS in PDF format!
- Itinerario 1 – Sagrantino Tour
- Itinerario 2 – Ciauscolo Tour
- Itinerario 3 – Farro & Amatriciana Tour
- Itinerario 4 – Mare & Monti Tour
- Itinerario 5 – Perugia-Assisi Tour
Hoping to meet you in Fonte Antica in person, we wish you a season full of motorcycle trips!